Frequently Asked Question
What types of veins can be treated?
– It is ideal for spider veins and reticular veins.
What type of result can I expect?
– Expect to see improvement in the appearance of your leg vein immediately following the treatment.
How long does the treatment take?
– The treatment takes less than 30 minutes.
How many treatments will I need?
– A few treatment sessions may be needed to fully clear blood vessels and reduce the appearance of the leg veins completely.
What does the procedure feel like?
– Patients describe a range of sensations from tingling to the snap of a runner band during the procedure.
When can I resume my daily activities?
– Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the procedure.
Laser Leg Vein Removal
Laser leg vein removal is a fast and easy way to beautify your legs.
Feel confident and diminish the appearance of leg veins without the pain of surgical treatments or lengthy downtimes.
You no longer need to cover your legs – show them off with laser leg vein removal.
How Does It Work?
Laser energy passes through the skin and into the vein. The energy is absorbed by the blood, destroying the vessel. The vessel will disappear, restoring the skin’s natural appearance.